Sep 26th, 2016
This is a recipe that I initially got from ‘the Beltsander’. (http://www.thebeltsander.org). I changed it to a normal pop-tart made using gluten free fine oats
- 70g vitafiber (vitafibre) powder.
- 100g your gluten free ‘Fine’ Oats
- 30mls water.
- 2 tablespoons of Jam
- 35g Vitafiber (for the frosting)
- 40g Dextrose
- Add the vitafibre powder to a large mug along with water and microwave for about a minute or until it turns clear
- Add your oats to a separate bowl.
- Pour the syrup into the whey quickly mix to combine into a rough dough.
- Split the dough in half and shape the roughly into two rectangles
- Spread on the jam
- Cover with other rectangle and seal the edges with a fork.
- Bake at 180ºC for about 10 minute, and allow it to cool.
- Add the vitafibre powder (frosting one) to a large mug along with water and microwave for about a minute
- Add the syrup to the dexrose and spread on top
- Allow to completely cool