Feb 8th, 2017
Keto Almond Flour Biscuits
- 2 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp pure coconut milk (room temperature is best)
- 2 large eggs (room temperature is best) – OR 2 Tablespoons of flaxseed meal (6 tablespoons of water) and let set for 10 mins
- 1/4 tsp apple cider vinegar (or white wine vinegar)
1. Preheat oven to 160-180 (About 360) degrees. In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, baking
soda and salt.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter (or coconut oil) and honey, until
smooth. Add the coconut milk, eggs (or flax) and vinegar, whisking together until well
combined. Using a spoon or mixer, stir until you get a dough.
3. Cut into 4 quarters and bake for around 10 mins (until golden)