Aug 25th, 2017
I just made this and its fantastic
A sugar-free strawberry jam recipe perfect for low carb keto or Paleo diets. This no pectin jam recipe is thickened with gelatin and super easy to make.
Calories: 5 cal
- 8 ounces diced strawberries
- 1/4 cup Erythritol (or trivia)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp Gelatin powder
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the lemon juice.
- In a small sauce pan over medium heat, combine the strawberries, Erythritol :1 and water. Stir to combine. Bring the strawberries up to a simmer then turn the heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Break up the gelatin and stir into the strawberries to melt. Turn off the heat and adjust sweetness. Let cool.
- Spoon the strawberry jelly into a clean jar, cover and refrigerate. Use in 7-10 days. Makes 1 cup yielding 16 servings, 1 tablespoon each.